Wednesday

no good reason

no good reason at all as to why i chose to take such a vacation away from the blog world. several things were working against me, but still no excuse. i would still look at my favorite blogs daily and plot my return to blogging in my head. today is the day--all of my two friends who read this-- that i start my come back. one of my biggest time taker uppers lately has been my sewing machine, which goes down in the books as the best birthday/christmas present ever. a snazzy singer with such easy functions and about 30 different stitches, i love it.

anywho. a while back i started making place mats and napkins and such. these little ones are my latest for a little girl named scarlett. such an adorable girl, with such an adorable name deserves to wipe her hands with such adorable napkins.